Saturday, September 3, 2016

It’s been a while since we have talked.



Well, I suppose the local election season shall kick off a bit after Labor Day, and I have a small problem.  It’s the yard signs.  Being the resident cheap skate that I am, I have not invested in new ones for quite some time, since my first run in 2012.  And that is the rub--I only have a small number of yard signs left.

So here’s the deal.  If you think you would like to support me and live on a street where someone might actually see the yard sign, then just give me a call, text, or email, and I will come by your house and install it.

If this fails to get rid of them, then the remaining signs will be in a box inside the front door at Etcetera and you may pick one up and do the leg work.

As always, thank you for the kind words and support.

Allan


270 366 4539

No comments:

Post a Comment